I am an early riser. I love watching the sky lighten and the sun come up. Every day the sun rises and sets, and it is a sign of God’s covenant as we see in today’s verses.
Jeremiah 33:20, 21, “Thus says the Lord: If you can break My covenant with night, so that there should not be day and night in their season, then can also My covenant be broken…”
God promises to us are:
- Call me and I will answer, Jer. 33:3.
- I will show you great and mighty things, Jer. 33:3.
- I will show you hidden things which you do not know, Jer. 33:3.
- I will bring health and healing, Jer. 33:6.
- I will cure them, Jer. 33:6.
- I will reveal to them the abundance of peace [prosperity, security stability] and truth, Jer. 33:6.
- I will cause the captivity to be reversed, Jer. 33:7.
- I will rebuild them, Jer. 33:7.
- I will cleanse them from all guilt and iniquity, Jer. 33:8.
- I will forgive them, Jer. 33:8.
- I will provide good things, peace, prosperity, security and stability, Jer. 33:9.
- There shall be heard the voice of joy, of the bridegroom, of the bride, of those who sing, Jer. 33:11.
- My mercy and kindness and steadfast love will endure forever, Jer. 33:11.
- There shall be dwellings and pastures, Jer. 33:12.
- Flocks shall pass again under the hands of him who counts them, Jer. 33:13.
The sun rises and the sun sets; showing us God will keep His promises.